Starter Business Solutions
At Inertia Safety Limited, we know that you are in business to make money. Health and safety is often portrayed as a burden to business, but it is essential to the long-term prosperity of your company. For example, the impact of a major fire causes many businesses to close in the UK every year. The risk of a major fire can be drastically reduced by undertaking a suitable and sufficient fire risk assessment.
To protect you business and your employees you need to have appropriate health and safety controls in place. We provide solutions that are specific to your business. This means that our solutions fit perfectly with you business activities, and this sensible approach to health and safety means that employees are more likely to embrace any changes.
We listen to our clients requirements and develop health and safety policies and procedures based on their needs. We work in partnership to ensure that the best solutions are found and implemented.
If you are located within 30 miles of us then we do not charge any travel or subsistence costs. If you are further away then travel and subsistence expenses are charged at cost. The items below are what most small businesses will need to do to be compliant with health and safety legislation.
- Health and safety policy production (including a large Health and safety law poster)
- Checking of employer liability insurance
- Hazard identification
- Employee consultation procedures
- Health and safety awareness training
- Workplace facilities assessment
- First aid assessment (includes a basic HSE compliant first aid kit)
- Reporting procedures for accidents and ill-health (including an approved accident reporting book)
- Monthly relevant health and safety updates
- Workplace fire risk assessment
Work can be carried out on a fixed price basis so that you know what the cost are before the work starts. All documents are supplied as MS Word format files so that you can edit and alter them in the future as your business needs change.
Does this sound like what your business needs? Then contact us by CLICKING HERE