Competent Person Services
Your company needs to get advice from a competent person to ensure that you meet the requirements of health and safety legislation. You can appoint an employee to undertake this role provided they have appropriate training and experience or knowledge.
For companies who do not feel confident in managing their own health and safety risks, external help could be the solution. We provide a tailored competent person service working in partnership with your company to manage its risks is a practical and sensible way.
For a fixed monthly fee you will get:
- Access to advice via telephone and email
- Bimonthly health and safety legislation updates
- Assistance with health and safety questionnaires from clients
- An initial or annual inspection and report on the company's health and safety performance
- Preferential consultancy rates
- Use Inertia Safety on your Company's health and safety documents as the designated "Competent adviser"
Inertia Safety is listed on the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR).
CLICK HERE if you would like us to contact you to see how we can help you manage health and safety sensibly.